COATING 2012 offers unique opportunities to make new sales, generate new leads, increase brand awareness, and do business with qualified buyers, all there for one reason – coatings.
This event is not only designed to offer you an exceptional opportunity to make contact with key coating professionals, but it also introduces attendees to new product technologies, offers an in-depth and comprehensive technical program led by key representatives in the liquid and powder coating industry, gives attendees solutions for coating issues they may have, and offers fun, networking events such as a Happy Hour during the exhibition and a COATING Hospitality event off the show floor. All of this combined, makes COATING 2012 the ideal venue for those in the coatings industry.
What you can expect at COATING 2012:
- Qualified attendees with the power to buy
- Leading manufacturers, distributers, suppliers, and contractors
- High-quality technical conference presented by industry leaders
- A centrally located event positioned to bring hundreds of drive-ins
- A venue that introduces new product technologies
- Low exhibitor costs
COATING 2012 Delivers a Marketing Plan to Bring Buyers to You
- Distribution of over 50,000 advance programs to coating professionals
- Full page advertisements in trade publications such as Powder Coated Tough, Products Finishing, CFCM, Metal Finishing, and CoatingsPro
- Marketing partnerships with industry-related trade associations
- Targeted electronic campaigns distributed to over 50,000 prospects
- Banner ad placements on industry-related associations and trade publication websites
- Comprehensive, interactive website covering all details of the event, including attendee interactive search of exhibitors, virtual floor plan, exhibitor communications and enhanced eBooths (upload your logo, product videos, images, and more), product and exhibitor search capabilities, conference builder, and more.
- Social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Download COATING 2012 Marketing Outreach Campaign
Opportunities That Maximize Your Show Investment
- Announce New Products: Share an in-depth 15-minute Product Presentation/Video inside the New Technology Lounge or display your new products in the Product Showcase
- Speaking Opportunities: Share your knowledge and expertise by submitting an abstract to speak at one of the technical sessions during the show.
- Sponsorship Opportunities: This is a great way to make sure your brand and marketing message is seen and heard.
- Advertising Opportunities: Make valuable connections by advertising in the Official Onsite Program & Exhibitor’s Guide as well as the official publication’s, Powder Coated Tough, and Products Finishing.
- Complimentary Exhibitor Guest Passes: Distribute these passes to your customers and prospects for free access to the show floor. They are good during Advance and Onsite registration.
- Complimentary Customized Web Banner: Utilize your web banner, customized with your booth number, on email signatures, your website, ads, promotional literature, and more.
- Access to Pre- and Onsite Registration Lists: Increase your awareness before and after the show by targeting registered attendees
Exhibit Space Rates
For more information on exhibiting in the Custom Coater Row, CLICK HERE.
What’s Included with Your Booth:
- Drape backwall and sidewall
- 7”x44” booth sign with company name and booth number
- Comprehensive online Exhibitor Services Manual and Marketing Kit
- Company listing in onsite guide* (print and online), including a 25-word company description
- Listing in the preliminary program guide**, which is distributed in June to all members and prospects
- One full-conference registration and the opportunity to purchase up to five additional registrations at a discounted rate
- Five complimentary exhibit staff badges per first 100 square feet, and one per additional square foot
- Pre-show mailing list
- Post-show mailing list
- 2012 “I’m exhibiting” logo and web banner to use in marketing and post on your website
- Link from your online listing you your website
- Exhibitor guest pass which gives your customers and prospects free access to the show floor
- Lunch tickets for registered exhibit staff on exhibition days
- Drink ticket for the ‘Happy Hour’ and COATING 2012 Hospitality at the Renaissance St. Louis Grande Hotel
*If signed up before August 1, 2012.
**If signed up before May 1, 2012.
Additional Opportunities for Exposure
- Enhanced eBooth (includes opportunity to upload your logo, Insert a 50-word description, upload product videos and/or Images, links to your social networking sites)
- Display your new product inside the Product Showcase
- Donate to the COATING Live Auction
- Sponsorship opportunities
Download the Prospectus Explore St. Louis
Reserve a Booth Online
Download Exhibitor Agreement (pdf)
Download Custom Coater Row Exhibitor Agreement (pdf)
Download Enhanced eBooth Form (pdf)
Download Auction Form (pdf)